Be a Bingo Host!
We have a great opportunity for you to support our work and the Kids in our programs.
- Have the chance to represent Future Possibilities for Kids
- Know that you are making a difference in the lives of children and families in our communities
We are looking for FPK community members to volunteer as Bingo Hosts at a partnered Bingo Hall in Scarborough.
Dolphin Gaming, 1911 Eglinton Avenue East, Scarborough – Warden and Eglinton (click here for a map). There is ample parking around the facility.
2 and one quarter hours, typically 6:45pm – 9:00pm on a Friday night. The exact shift date and time depends on availability and what you signed up for.
You would be interacting with patrons, removing used bingo cards and letting managers know if patrons are having issues with their game. It is straightforward, simple and easy, but is an amazing opportunity to raise funds for FPK.
- Volunteers must be 19 or older
- Complete an online bingo host training (first-time volunteers only)
- We are looking for volunteers who can commit on an ongoing basis (one shift every 2 to 3 months)
- Be early to your shift time!
- 2 volunteers per shift. New volunteers will be matched with a returning Bingo volunteer.
- Fulfill the dress code requirements.
- Collared shirt
- Dark pants
- Closed toe shoes
- You are not permitted to wear shorts, capri pants, hats, flip flops, sandals or an non-collared shirt
Other important Information:
- We do offer a modest stipend to cover travel expenses and incidentals.
- Every shift of 2 volunteers leads to about $1,000 going towards FPK!
If you are interested in being a Bingo Host, please email Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-923-0777 ext. 224
Thank you to Dolphin Gaming for partnering with us to create more opportunities for children to be leaders in our communities!