Ready, Set, Goal! (RSG!) is our FREE kid-led leadership program! We invite 9-12 year olds to become leaders by setting and achieving goals that will impact their communities. Using a unique coaching-based approach, Kids will be challenged to think creatively, communicate powerfully, build confidence, take on responsibility and most importantly, have fun!
If you are a parent, caregiver, or child interested in learning more about upcoming programs and opportunities, please email email@example.com.
Registrations for the Ready, Set, Goal! 2021-2022 program year are now closed.
About Ready, Set, Goal!
Kids are matched one-to-one with a trained adult volunteer (KidCoach) who will support their ideas and work towards a community goal project (Goal of Contribution). Through weekly 30-minute phone calls, four virtual Activity Days, and our Activity Book, Kids have a safe space to build strong connections with their KidCoach and other program participants. Together they will learn what it means to be a leader by making a positive impact on a community.
Check out last year’s Goals of Contribution at: https://www.popfest.ca/
Ready, Set, Goal! Frequently Asked Questions
- are between 9-12 years old during time of the program
- have access to a phone for weekly 30-minute calls
- have access to internet on a computer or tablet device for four scheduled Activity Days
- are open to learning more about Possibility Thinking!
- Activity Day 1 - Saturday, November 27, 2021
- Activity Day 2 - Saturday, January 29, 2022
- Activity Day 3 - Saturday, April 9, 2022
- Activity Day 4 - Saturday, May 14, 2022
- POP!Fest Celebration - Saturday, May 28, 2022