Ready, Set, Connect! is a free virtual leadership development program available this summer! Kids between the ages of 9-12 will participate in online group activities and discussions lead by our Program Leaders. Supporting the belief that Kids can make a difference on their communities, we aim to provide an opportunity to:
- Have fun in a safe and positive virtual environment
- Develop teamwork and collaboration skills through interaction with other Kids
- Practice and strengthen creative thinking and important problem solving skills
- Enhance community awareness and learn about civic engagement possibilities
- Build confidence and leadership skills
The 3-week program involves:
- Daily one-hour online sessions; interactive exercises and group discussions facilitated by Program Leaders
- Weekly one-on-one connection calls between Kids and Program Leaders
- Independent activities and projects
Who We serve:
Kids ages 9 to 12
Daily one-hour use of a computer, laptop, or tablet with internet access
A web camera and a microphone/speakers or headset
Please register for only one session.
Session 1: July 6, 2020 to July 24, 2020
Session 2: July 27, 2020 to August 14, 2020
Please register for only one timeslot.
Morning: 10:00am – 11:00am
Afternoon: 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.