Ready, Set, Connect! is a 2 week virtual leadership development program designed to empower children between the ages of 9-12 from communities across the GTA. Through daily interactive activities and guided discussions lead by a supportive Program Leader, Ready, Set, Connect! aims to provide participants with the opportunity to:
- Have fun in a supportive and positive environment
- Develop teamwork and collaboration skills through interaction with other children
- Practice and strengthen creative thinking and important problem solving skills
- Enhance community awareness and learn about civic engagement possibilities
- Build confidence and leadership skills
- Access to a laptop or tablet device with video conferencing capabilities
- Stable internet connection
- Zoom Video Conferencing Platform
- A quiet space to conduct Zoom calls
Ready, Set, Connect! is now closed. Please click here to visit Ready, Set, Goal!
What Kids Had to Say About Ready, Set, Connect!
“I learned how to help the community, make new friends, and find solutions to problems. I also learned more community issues and what we can do to solve them.”
“Being in this program helped me feel more confident in making a difference in my community”
“RSC! was a very fun program and I liked all of the games we had and I am sad it ended. But I still learned lots and made friends with my fellow classmates along with my teacher Emily too! I would recommend this program to everyone because it is so fun and I am sure that your leadership skill will improve lots after this! I am so grateful for everything this program has offered to me and I hope I will be able to continue too!”
Email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.