Ready, Set, Connect! is a free virtual leadership development program available this summer! Kids between the ages of 9-12 will participate in online group activities and discussions lead by our Program Leaders. Supporting the belief that Kids can make a difference on their communities, we aim to provide an opportunity to:
- Have fun in a safe and positive virtual environment
- Develop teamwork and collaboration skills through interaction with other Kids
- Practice and strengthen creative thinking and important problem solving skills
- Enhance community awareness and learn about civic engagement possibilities
- Build confidence and leadership skills
The 3-week program involves:
- Daily one-hour online sessions; interactive exercises and group discussions facilitated by Program Leaders
- Weekly one-on-one connection calls between Kids and Program Leaders
- Independent activities and projects
Who We serve:
Kids ages 9 to 12
Daily one-hour use of a computer, laptop, or tablet with internet access
A web camera and a microphone/speakers or headset
Please register for only one session.
(Full) Session 1: July 6, 2020 to July 24, 2020
(Full) Session 2: July 27, 2020 to August 14, 2020
All registrations will be added to our WAITLIST. You will be contacted as soon as space becomes available.
Please register for only one timeslot.
Morning: 10:00am – 11:00am
Afternoon: 1:00pm – 2:00pmRegister for Ready, Set, Connect!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.