Camp Contribution is a FREE summer camp offered in two-week sessions that specialize in empowering Kids to make an impact in their community by igniting the belief that they can make a difference. At Camp Contribution, Kids will engage in many fun and interactive camp activities like sports, arts and crafts, and team building exercises. With our kid led approach, campers will develop their leadership skills which will allow them to gain a better understanding of their community, their world, and ultimately themselves. We invite our campers to tap into their creativity, think boldly, and explore the possibilities!
Who We serve:
Kids ages 9 to 12
Key Dates & Locations:
There are 3 two-week sessions every summer in July and August.
Session 1: July 6, 2020 to July 17, 2020
Session 2: July 20, 2020 to July 31, 2020
Session 3: August 4, 2020 to August 14, 2020
Please note that you can *ONLY REGISTER FOR ONE SESSION per year.*
Our current Camp Locations planned for 2020 are:
- REGENT PARK (Dundas Street East & Parliament Street)
- MARKHAM EAST (Major Mackenzie & McCowan Road)
- MARKHAM WEST (Steeles Avenue East & McCowan Road)
- RICHMOND HILL (Highway 7 & Bayview)
- VAUGHAN (Major Mackenzie Drive West & Highway 400)
- SCARBOROUGH EAST (Ellesmere Road & Markham Road)
- SCARBOROUGH WEST (Danforth Road & Warden Avenue)
Please note that there is NO TRANSPORTATION provided for Camp Contribution.
Please note that we DO NOT provide lunch for Camp Contribution.